Friday, August 15, 2008

Frisbee Is Going To Be The Death Of Me

earlier this year i broke my pinky finger playing ultimate frisbee. today i broke a blood vessel in my ring finger (other hand) and my finger is starting to look like a purple sausage. at this rate, by the end of 2009 i won't be able to use any of my fingers at all.

anywho, a bunch of us are leaving first thing in the morning to spend a day in mysore (the Infosys campus is rather isolated and not quite in the city). some time next week the three of us who have faulty visas (they say "Bangalore" instead of "Mysore") will be sent in to spend a day waiting in line to register.

pictures and my impressions of Mysore soon to come.

1 comment:

barjobo said...

Ever think of taking up soccer? You never hurt your fingers.....and you've got enough braincells, E.Nick, to lose a few.